Serving the people of Sawyer County, Wisconsin, we build and rehabilitate simple, decent houses alongside our homeowner (partner) families. We meet these goals through volunteer labor, monetary, and materials donations.
- New ReStore Building: we are very busy remodeling the old Conway Freight building so that we can relocate our ReStore this Spring. We are currently in need of volunteers with general carpentry skills to help with this effort. If you are interested in helping, feel free to stop by the new building Monday-Thursday between the hours of 8AM–3PM; or call (715)634-7787 and leave your contact information.
- We will be needing help moving our ReStore from the old location to the new location in mid May. Trucks & trailers will also be needed to help facilitate the move.
- We will be starting a Habitat project on June 1st (weather permitting) for a partner family in need of exterior home preservation. We will be repairing and installing soffit & fascia, siding and porch railings among other things. We will also be painting the exterior.
To help with any of the above, please call (715)634-7787; or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to stop in at the new location and leave your contact information as well!
Thank you for helping to eliminate poverty housing in Sawyer County!!!
- Low income families are currently living in substandard conditions and need volunteers to join them in building their new home or repairing their existing home so they can have safe, decent and affordable housing.
- The sooner the new homes and/or repairs are completed, the sooner families can move in and realize the dream of home ownership!
- Habitat for Humanity of Sawyer County is in need of people to join their Board of Directors
- Volunteers are needed for a range of tasks including: construction projects, landscaping, ReStore, and helping with fundraising activities.
For more information on becoming a Board member or volunteer, please call (715)634-7787 or email: email@example.com